ATLANTA, join us on November 8, 2019 for a full-day, interactive workshop to help you be the leader that creative people need.
The workshop will be hosted by Matchstic at its offices at 437 Memorial Dr SE Unit A7, Atlanta, GA 30312.
Master the Art of Creative Leadership
Drawing upon his research for his book Herding Tigers as well as over a decade of interviews with some of the world’s top leaders, Todd delivers this masterclass in creative leadership. In this course you’ll go beyond the basics to learn the 7 high-performance functions of any effective creative leader and how to implement these principles into your day-to-day interactions with your team.
Provide Stability & Challenge
Continuously Measure & Monitor
Pivot From Control to Influence
Prune and Fertilize the Culture
Protect Their Time & Attention
Guide the Creative Process
Be A Leader Worth Following
The Top 5 Reasons You’ll Be Glad You Attended This Workshop:
If you implement this framework you’ll be able to:
- Retain Top Talent: People don’t quit jobs, they quit managers. And replacing good people is expensive. On average, companies spend 1.5 to 2x each person’s annual salary in hiring and retaining great talent. By becoming a better leader you increase your chances of keeping good people and cutting costs at the same time.
- Take Back Your Time: If you’re thinking, “I don’t have time to take a course on leadership,” then the best thing you could do is take this course. You’ll learn the operating system that will make you more effective and your team more prolific without spreading yourself even thinner than you already are.
- Accelerate Your Growth: In a matter of hours you’ll learn what could take you months or years to learn the hard way – and learning the hard way is hard on everybody involved. Just think of where your team could be a year from now if today you level-up your ability to help them produce their best work.
- Meet Rising Expectations: At the end of the day, you’re on the hook for delivering brilliant work. And the expectations of your organization are not going down. You have to aggressively invest in your own development as a leader in order to avoid becoming a barrier to your team’s performance.
- Make A Lasting Impact: Truly great leaders do more than just crank out widgets, or win awards. They help the people they lead reach their full potential. You know that leader that changed the course of your life? What if you could be that leader for someone else?
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: What is the schedule for the day?
Answer: We will begin at 8:30AM. The workshop consists of 7 core modules, punctuated by personal reflection and table interaction around the concepts in each module, as well as a working lunch. Our time together will end at 4:30PM.
Question: What if I register, then can’t attend?
Answer: We understand that life happens. If you need to cancel your registration outside of 30 days, you can receive a full refund for your workshop ticket. Inside of 30 days, we will issue you a credit for a future workshop.
Question: Will I get to interact with Todd during the day?
Answer: Yes, of course. This is a highly interactive workshop, and there will be a lot of personal as well as group interaction with Todd Henry and your peers.
Question: How is this different from a keynote?
Answer: The workshop is a much more intensive experience. You will leave with a personal action plan and resources to help you immediately implement what you learn.